New Triumph Owner

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Triumph Owner
From: melindasmith@mindspring.com
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 11:25:13 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I just purchased a 1972 TR-6. Can anyone recommend a good mechanic in or
around the Greenville, South Carolina area?

Secondly, does anyone have a hardtop in good to excellent condition for a
TR-6 they want to sell?

Thirdly, has anyone ever seen rear wind screens for the TR-6? Its a mesh
screen that goes behind the front seats to prevent your brains from blowing
out at speed. I bought one for my 1987 Mercedes 560 SL and it works great.
Do any exist that could be retro-fitted to old British sportscars?

Thanks!
Melinda