Re: drums RE Drilling

Subject: Re: drums RE Drilling
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 00:14:32 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, british-cars-owner@autox.team.net
Don :

For the right price, the shops around here will do anything you want.
However, you need to find a real machine shop.  The automotive machine
shops most likely don't have the right equipment.

Also, I believe an automotive machine shop can be prosecuted for handing
you a brake drum that does not meet the OEM's specification.  OTOH, a
real machine shop has simply cut a piece of metal to your
specifications.  Whether or not that piece of metal is a brake drum is
up to you <g>

If you are really desperate enough to pay shipping both ways to
California, plus the (probably rather hefty) machining charge, I'll try
to find the names of some.

Randall