TR-3a Long Block for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR-3a Long Block for sale
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 09:50:58 EST
Hello All.  I have a complete long block.  It came out of my 57.  The engine
was running strong.  Just push alot of smoke..  Had a spare engine and just
rebuild it and replace the smoker.  Instead of rebuilding the orginal engine.
 Also have a short block.  This block is stuck. But complete short block.
Will sell both for $350.  This is a xmas price.  You pick up.  Or if you live
about 100 miles away.  I will deliver for gas money.  John  Flintsone,  GA
706-820-1771  Still cleaning out garage and storage.