RE: Carburettors - expert Weber setup?

To: <Aribert_Neumann@magna.on.ca>, " Triumph list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Carburettors - expert Weber setup?
From: TeriAnn Wakeman <twakeman@cruzers.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 99 12:27:14 -0800
>So where does one go to get an expert to set up tripple 40DCOEs
>(specifically in
>the midwest - Detroit area)?  I've had mine (bought used) for seven years and
>have been slowly tweeking the jet sizes on my own but I am certain there
>is much
>room for improvement, especially at throttle tip in.

You could get help and parts from Pierce manifolds in California.  They
sell intake manifolds, Webers and weber jets/chokes/emulsion tubes

Their tech phone line is 408-842-6673

Their FAX 408-842-667

They have a form that they will FAX you asking about the engine and your
carbs.  They fill in a set of recommended values and FAX it to you.  This
is a free service in the hopes that they will get your business for parts
in return.  They are the best source of Weber parts that I know of.

TeriAnn
                      http://www.overlander.net

  The world's most complete set of links connecting Rover 4X4 owners
  with Rover parts, service, accessory & sales companies world wide.