TR4 driving lights

To: John Day <Day.John@fin.gc.ca>
Subject: TR4 driving lights
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 12:43:57 -0600
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Greetings John, Thanks for your exceptionally fast response to my list
query.  On the front dust cover and pp. 11 & 56 of  Original Triumph TR,
Bill Piggot, 1991 edition, there are fine photos of a TR4 with a pair of
driving lights mounted on a badge bar between the two front bumper
uprights (over riders) as you suggest. If I could get my hands on the
required badge bar pieces this would be a great solution.
Unfortunately, I've never seen a badge bar for a TR4 advertised for sale
by TRF, VB, Moss or Rimmer. I suppose the setup could somehow be custom
fabricated but I'm at a loss as to how to make this happen easily. Any
ideas? brgds, Jay

'64 TR4, CT38895/LO
Wheaton, IL