Re: Continuing Carb Problems

To: Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: Continuing Carb Problems
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 18:46:54 -0500
Ken:

Did you remove the small screw that is located on the side of the piston?
This must occur before the needle can be withdrawn. Let me know and
I'll keep working with you on this until it's resolved. Were you able to
open my tech article?

Also, only the needle should come out when removing. The brass ring
remains in the piston.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6