TR4 driving lights / badge bar

To: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 driving lights / badge bar
From: "James R. Holekamp" <jholekamp@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 07:38:29 -0600
During my recent search for a good way to mount a pair of driving lights
to my TR4 I've discovered, based on a contemporaneous ad in Road &
Track, that AMCO sold an accessory called a "grille guard" for the TR4 -
at $14.95!  The bar (kind of like a badge bar) fastened at each end of
the bumper and ran up and across the upper front of both over-riders.

Does anyone in list land have one of these moldering unused and unwanted
in the barn?

Jay

'64 TR4 - CT38895/LO
Wheaton, IL