Spitfire in the 64 or 65 Lemans help needed

To: triumphs@autox.team.net (TR List)
Subject: Spitfire in the 64 or 65 Lemans help needed
From: Jody007@aol.com
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 20:22:02 EST
 The info below was forwarded to me and I have no clue.  How 'bout all you
Spitfire dudes and dudettes helping out. Please e-mail Shane.
sea0003@jove.acs.unt.edu

Hi. I have been looking for some articles on the spitfire (some historical
research I am doing), and I found your site rich with information. I still
have not found the topic I am looking for, however, and I was wondering if
you could help out.

Specifically, I am looking for some info on how well, the spitfire
performed in either the 64 or 65 Lemans, which I believe are the only two
years that it participated (correct me if I am wrong). I still have a few
more sites to hit, but I have almost been everywhere on the triumph
motoring, and I cannot think of many other places to look.

thanks in advance for any help.

--
"Some Scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the
basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more

Shane Allen
<sea0003@jove.acs.unt.edu>