Tr4 at shop changed mind!!

To: "triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tr4 at shop changed mind!!
From: "David Lee" <davelee1@home.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:28:56 -0800
Hi its me david again
I just wrote you guys about the TR4 at the shop
I just couldnt shake this feeling of regret even though I hadnt even paid
yet.
Still I called the shop and told them to hold off on everything!!
im going to install my own voltage regulator and try and tune my own carbs
I called another brit place in the area and he wants $65 to degree the cam
but Im not sure the car will make it all the way to his place.  If anyone is
in the area and wants to help me out for some quick cash please oh please i
beg you help me!!!

I dont want to drive the car if i dont have to.  Im too scared.

Thanks
David Lee
64 tr4