GT6 registration

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 registration
From: Sam Gentry <hsgentry@cfw.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 20:02:28 -0500
I recently learned that the GT6 registration form was no longer working.  I
am not sure when it failed, but probably at least a month ago.  It is now
fixed.  If you tried to register your GT6 in the database in the last month
please try again.  If you are not sure if your registration made it, take a
look in the database.  I have entered every car that I received from the
page.  The only cars that are not yet on the list are from Ted Schumacher.

If you have not registered your GT6, please go take a look at the database
and while you are there register!

The database is located at http://www.cfw.com/~hsgentry

Thanks, Sam