Coil Wires

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Coil Wires
From: Ct54531@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 12:31:09 EST

Simple question for those who know. There are four connections on the top of
the coil. If you stand on the drivers side facing the engine (fan to the left
- firewall to the right) there is a connection at eight and ten o'clock on
the left and two and four o'clock on the right.
Two branches with two wires each come from the harness. One has a wire that
goes to the thermostat and, I believe the other goes to the eight o'clock
connection. Is that correct? The ten o'clock connection comes directly from
the distributor.
The other branch has two wires a black one and what looks like peach(?)
color. Which goes at two and which goes at four?
As always. Thanks.
Oh, and can anyone give me an idea on how to put in the new radiator duct. I
see where it screws to the valance but does it attach to the radiator itself
at all?
Thanks again.

Jim
654A