RE: took my TR4 to the shop!

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: took my TR4 to the shop!
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:49:51 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Dave,

I agree with Rod,  I replaced my harness when the car was
stripped bare. The harness for a TR4 from TRF is $200+ and doing
the removal of the old wire and install of the new is a lot of on
your back (breaking) work.  $375 is more than fair.

On the cam, who set it wrong in the first place?  Shouldn't they
make it right for nothing.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site