Re: This is NO footboyle laddie.AWAY THE RANGERS !!

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, brit cars <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: This is NO footboyle laddie.AWAY THE RANGERS !!
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 18:01:10 -0600
This is what happens when you listen to Rush Lim....ber....what ever.
Bill Gates has got all the money an' my stinkin' computer still don't
work properly.
Does anyone think we could sue Gates for this crap? Class action suit or
something ?
GM was sued for the Corvair, remember? Any Lawyers out there wanna try
for it?
I'm going away now to contemplate what grounds we could sue on, any
idea's ?
Lemme see what else I can think of, mmmmmmmmmm
Now were's that OFF button, oh yeah, there it is ,over here on the
RIGHT.!!!!!!!
No , can't reach wiv' me LEFT HAND !!!!!!!! :D
  DK...........Later.