Club Trip to Eastwood Corp

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Club Trip to Eastwood Corp
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 19:00:12 EST
List,

{usual nfi disclaimer}....The folks at Eastwood Corp from Fraser, PA hosted a
demo of powder coating for our local TR club this morning....pretty cool
technology with fantastic results

For those of you who haven't seen this process close-up, it's very easy to
apply the powder and get nearly any finish quality you're looking for.  One
of the widgets we coated was an alternator pulley which we did in Smoked
Chrome.  The finished product (after about 15 minutes in the oven) was very
impressive - rich looking but not overly glossy......ho! ho! ho!....now, if
Santa can find me another oven and a new compressor, I'm ready!

cheers,

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)