Wheels,Tires, and stuff TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wheels,Tires, and stuff TR6
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 1999 21:07:34 EST
TR Enthusiasts,
    I am about to have my original wheels sand blasted and refinished. (BTW,
I could use a 5th) Back in the summer I recall the silver paint codes listed.
My HD went on my PC and you guessed it, lost all my files, I guess I should
have printed them.... Does anyone have them? OR, is there any suggestions as
to how to refinish other then painting?
    How about the silver hub trim, refinishing suggestions, or perhaps 4 NOS
for sale?
    Tires, I believe OEM was a 185SR 15X. I want to replace as close to
original as possible yet still bring the specs 2000. I have heard a 195 tire
runs nicely? Any comments? Any suggestions on good vendors for Michs Red
Lines?

    Thank you listers, as always I am grateful for your help. Happy Holidays!

Bob Antoville
74 TR6

www.bennettdata.com