Sharing our cars with others

To: vafred@erols.com
Subject: Sharing our cars with others
From: dncullig@us.ibm.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:39:26 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Fred -
     Brits of the Hudson ( a local car club that I'm a member of) takes a
bunch of our cars to an
elementary school every year in June and the students who have read the
most books over
the course of the year get to go for firetruck-escorted rides in an LBC.
The kids look forward
to it and the school keeps asking us back.
Dennis

Dennis Culligan / BCRS / Sterling Forest ,NY  (914) 759-4584 (T/L 248)
                           DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM