Re: Recently Acquired Triumph TR4a

To: Mark Perry <mperry425@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Recently Acquired Triumph TR4a
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 16:00:43 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark,
Depending on where you are (Washington is a big state) you might call on
BritSport in the Magnolia district of Seattle.  Tom Eller specializes in
Triumphs and you won't find a nicer guy to work on your car.  Plus he is
associated with an excellent body man in the same building.

Regards,
Joe Curry

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer