Recently Acquired Triumph TR4a

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Recently Acquired Triumph TR4a
From: "Mark Perry" <mperry425@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 14:21:34 PST
I recently acquired a 1966 Triumph TR4a and it needs a lot of work.
Mechanical, electrical, interior and exterior. This car has been in my wive
family for ever and we're going to completely restore it to it's original
state. We live in Washington State and I've started calling around and am
having a hard time finding a good quality mechanic. Does anyone on this list
know of a good Triumph person in the WA state area that would be super at
this restoration project? Also, does anyone know of an on-line web-site
where I can purchase parts for the TR4a? I need to replace the Master
Cylinder, Clutch and having a hard time finding a local automotive store
that carries Triumph parts.

mark