helllo and advice1999 20:17:21 -0800

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: helllo and advice1999 20:17:21 -0800
From: CALVINSMUSIC@webtv.net (JIM CALVIN)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 22:36:28 -0600 (CST)
howdy all,   i just got my 'always wished i had one' car, a 1966 GT6.
It has been 'resting' for about 5 years and i've been 'assured' it only
needs the twin carbs rebuilt to run.  my question is what do i need to
do/check/change etc..... and in what order should i do it in to
carefully bring this beauty back to life?  or decide it's the  nicest
yard ornament in tennessee.....thanks for any help, best, jim

Visit http://www.spidermedia.com/jimcalvin
                        and
http://community.webtv.net/CALVINSMUSIC/JIMCALVIN

Also see---------