Re: Overdrive on 2nd Gear

Subject: Re: Overdrive on 2nd Gear
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 20:17:21 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Mark :

Moss shows the reverse light switch as the same P/N as the OD switch.  I
just checked some blanking plugs for the OD switch, and they seem to
have a metric thread, M16 x 2.0 .  My chart shows a 14mm tap drill, but
a 35/64 should do.  You'll also want to check that the shift rail has
the hole/low spot for the switch plunger to fall into, when the gearbox
isn't in reverse.

Randall