Re: oddball Triumphs/Bond Equipe

To: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Subject: Re: oddball Triumphs/Bond Equipe
From: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:48:50 -0500 ()
Cc: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Tue, 14 Dec 1999, Lawrence G Miceli wrote:

> Somehow it always happens. Here I am sitting in my office just minding my
> own business and someone calls me about a Triumph that needs saving.
>
> That's how I ended up with the Stag.

And the Herald?

> This week has been no exception. Earlier this week, it was a Triumph
> 2000 Estate wagon...Then just yesterday I got a call about a Triumph
> Vitesse powered Bond Equipe Coupe...Haven't decided on whether this car
> needs saving yet or not....

Yeah, right. Sure. Like you need OUR approval, Larry? You, like Brad
Kahler and yours truly (not to mention part-time Triumph rescuer Clark
Nicholls), have been given this special mission to save as many Triumphs
as possible and then some (witness my yard as well as my barn).

Keep up the good work, my son. ;-)

--Andy

* Vintage Triumph Register <www.vtr..org>    *