oddball Triumphs/Bond Equipe

To: stag@digest.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: oddball Triumphs/Bond Equipe
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 12:31:50 -0500
Somehow it always happens. Here I am sitting in my office just minding my
own business and someone calls me about a Triumph that needs saving.

That's how I ended up with the Stag.

This week has been no exception. Earlier this week, it was a Triumph 2000
Estate wagon. This car is in Maine and will be on it's way to South
Florida as soon as the transported is full. More details once the car
gets here. This should make a great "club car", Finally a car that will
fit all the bags, kids, dog, etc to go to some club events.

Then just yesterday I got a call about a Triumph Vitesse powered Bond
Equipe Coupe. While I know about he Bond Equipe, I have never seen one
and was not aware that they had 6 cyl versions. After a little
investigation on the net last night, I discovered they were in fact
produced this way. I get to go see the car in a week or so. Haven't
decided on whether this car needs saving yet or not. Any thoughts on the
Equipe would be appreciated.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida