Where cand I get a carb-to-carb fuel line for my TR6?

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@jspp.com>
Subject: Where cand I get a carb-to-carb fuel line for my TR6?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:46:50 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Ronald A. Dowty"
>I am looking for a the fuel line that is between the two carbs and has a T
in it. Moss is the only one who allegedly sells it and they've had it on
back order for a month. Is there somewhere else I can get this sooner. I
have just completed my engine rebuild and its the only thing keeping me
from
starting my engine.

Does anyone have a used one to sell?
<

What year is your car.  As I recall there were two styles, one for early
cars and another for the later cars.  I'll have to check the junk..er...
parts pile.

Dave