CAR-ROC TR sculptures

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: CAR-ROC TR sculptures
From: "Dorothea J. Ochs" <dochs@greenapple.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 02:08:47 -0500 (EST)
               "Presenting the TR 3A/3B "Car-Roc"."

 For those of you who know CAR_ROC's fame... This is the news all you non
Small Mouth cut down door car people have been waiting on. There are a few
other things also in the works. Like the TR toilet paper holder and CAR_ROC
earrings. There is also the TR2/3/3a-b three dimensional drive out of the
wall CAR_ROC that hasn't been photographed yet. It's been a big development
year for CAR-ROC. As always we look forward to meeting the needs of the
eccentrics.

For those of you who don't know of CAR-ROC read on.

For the download of the Photos contact me at "dochs@greenapple.com".

========================
=========================

                    "Presenting the TR 3A/3B "Car-Roc"."

"Car-Roc" graciously accents any landscaping.  For the eccentric, we suggest
lining your driveway or sidewalk with a complete collection.  "Car-Roc"
mounted atop an entry gate post serves as a stately sentry.  Station it as a
doorstop.  Carry it in your car to use as a wheel chock, or defend yourself
against attack. With a chain attached, you can tie the dog in the yard or
use it in your boat.  Heat "Car-Roc" and put in under your bed at night.
Take it camping and pound in tent stakes.  Extensive testing has proven it
capable of holding down any desk or table top.  "Car-Roc" enhances any
bookcase.  Paint "Car-Roc" to match your own classic and display it with the
rest of your prized memorabilia.  No matter what you do with your "Car-Roc",
years of enjoyment are guaranteed.

Send order to:
T. R. Householder
1151 Parkview Drive
Lancaster, OH 43130

The initial 50 of this marque will be signed and dated.  Send $15.00 plus
$5.00 shipping and handling for each Car-Roc needed.  Don't wait.  Start
your collection now!

Name ___________________________________________________

Address _________________________________________________

City, State, Zip_____________________________________________

                 (Available for delivery December, 1999)

============

I've been making this stuff for years. Finally took some pictures and will
make them available. The products are Gypsum cement castings of uniquely
hand crafted cut down door TR"s. Recently developed was Bug-Roc (VW), also
available and not pictured is a British Formula Car-Roc. This is by no means
a booming business but has provided much entertainment and therapy to this
winter weather grounded TR enthusiast that almost never puts his top up. The
first Car-Roc was an almost 10 pound TR2. The new TR3a/b is less than 4
pounds and is about 8 inches long. This new product features unique somewhat
holographic 3d carved enthusiasts in the driver and passenger seats.  Also
look for the three inch Tr3a/b Racer-Roc that can also be supplied as a desk
pen set.  This smaller TR CAR-ROC has an interactive feature in that this
CAR-ROC makes a funtional paper clip box or ring/earring/jewelry box for
those of you who need something out of the ordinary for that special gift.

The thirteen inch TR2 was a great success. The mould however has faded into
the dust.  Soon the smallmouth TR3 will appear in the larger form.  I hope
to get a catalogue of sorts out soon  For now drop us your e-mail.  We will
send you the photographs and you can let us know which items you are
interested in. CAR-ROCs are shipped in their natural cast state with a light
coat of clear laquer applied to deter soiling.  Contact me on the award
plaque stuff if you or your organization have any interest in them we also
dupe the old trophy head. There is also a Doretti collection of this stuff
if you're interested.

T.R. Householder

P.S.
Beware of the Freeway "Car Roc" Tosser.

We can send the photos out in the normal tif, jpg or bmp files.  Let us know
if you need some other format. The following is the current list of stuff to
ask for:

Flowercr  (TR2 currently not available)
CAR-ROC3  (Group photo of the stuff)
CAR-ROC4  (Photo of TR 3a/b CAR-ROC with rolling wheels)
CAR-ROC5  (Paper clip box/ Jewelry box) special order,these require extra
hand              work
CAR-ROC6  (New TR3a/b CAR-ROCs and CAR-ROCBOX
CAR-ROC7  (Award)
DOR-ROC1  (Doretti)

Don't forget.  This is also the home of "TOM'S TACKY TRIUMPH YARD ART".
This includes action whirly-gigs, silhouette address stakes, pull toys,
cup/can holders, etc., etc., etc.