Re: What is the world coming to???

To: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Subject: Re: What is the world coming to???
From: "Dorothea J. Ochs" <dochs@greenapple.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 02:34:57 -0500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
The epitomy of conciousness is exemplified by the "cute little sports car
curioso". You know, the one that looks at you standing directly in front of
them wearing a "T" Shirt that has TR printed on it in 8 inch letters and
compliments you on the MG.

T.R. Householder

At 08:39 PM 12/15/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Triumphs, I've discovered, seem to be unknown to the general public.
They're like the first time you saw a Jensen Healey and weren't sure what it
was but you knew it came from overseas and you figured it must be some short
run production prototype car from the MG line(as it couldnt be a Jag or an
Austin or a Triumph) or maybe it was Italian.

>How can we expect car critics to be any different even though Triumphs have
a couple of firsts(front disc brakes on a production car, the wedge shape on
an affordable sports car 'if you exclude high priced exotic sports cars').
<==I've read that stuff somewhere(VTR, posts, ect.)

>Anyway, ten times out of ten, a non-enthusiast will peg my TR6 for an MG or
simply be clueless.

>To answer your question:Yes, the worlds going to hell in a handbasket and
the critics are leading the way.