Scary .....no...frightening 'firsts'

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Scary .....no...frightening 'firsts'
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 20:01:36 -0800
  OK, heres a first, after reading Daves post and yours. I can now claim this
months DPL(Dumb Present Lister) award. I put 1 and 1 together tonight and just
realized jonmac is not just an alias or someones last name.  Scary....I know as
I've been on the list for a whole year nowbut hey, just glad the light bulb
finally went off. The old battery can still float a few balls after all.

;-)