Re New member, delete, delete delete, etc

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re New member, delete, delete delete, etc
From: "Cameron Greig" <tr6greig@globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 17:31:57 +0000

----------

Dave Replied,

> Message text written by INTERNET:dkveuro@flash.net
>>
> dont forget scotland,laddie!!  hallo john,,,,,,
> oh, the power of the delete/edit function......dk......
>
> <
>
> Ay, laddie, an' I be visitin' Scotland las' May and drove a fer real
> english spec TR6 gratis to one very delightful laddie up in Aberfeldy, no
> less.  (Thanks Cameron)
>
> Dave MacMassey (well I can dream, can't I)

Hi All

Yes Dave you can dream,just don't frighten us with what you
dream about!!.
I haven't been called "Laddie" for years,makes
me feel like a school kid again.

I've been so busy this last 6 months I've only just
found time to read the digests far less join in.I maintain
you can tell how busy everone is by the number of messages
they post.Us poor,very poor self employed just have no time
these days

My 6 is tucked away for the winter,I have fitted new rear shocks
using an excellent light weight kit from Racetarations here in
the U.K.,made a big difference.

Hope you all have a great Christmas and Hogmanay, and can
wait another 12 months for the new millennium.

Back to auld claes and Purridge!

For a translation of the above ask Dave (Page 66)

Cameron Greig
Aberfeldy
Scotland
71 TR6