Re: Interesting History Lesson (Non-LBC, somewhat longish)

To: SpeedSites@aol.com
Subject: Re: Interesting History Lesson (Non-LBC, somewhat longish)
From: Dennis & Bridget Lambert <blambert@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1999 23:39:34 -0800
Cc: sppchicago@excite.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Especially if you consider that the head of the Senate appropriations committee
(which decides NASA funding) is headed by Senator Hatch (R-Utah).  The same
Senator Hatch who, just coincidentally, got a Space Shuttle ride a couple of
years ago. Yes, I can say pork-barrel (through clenched teeth) - these are my
hard earned tax dollars being pissed away.
Dennis