Re: [New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....]

To: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Subject: Re: [New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....]
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 09:50:11 -0600
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ok, Brian but this has to be acurate, there's money on this !!!

BTW, just as an interlude......
Engineer joke.

 Three engineering students were gathered together discussing the
possible
designers of the human body.  One said, "It was a mechanical engineer.
Just
look at all the joints."
Another said, "No, it was an electrical engineer. The nervous system has
many thousands of electrical connections." The last said, "Actually it
was a
civil engineer. Who else would run a toxic waste pipeline through a
recreational area?"