Re: [New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....]

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: Re: [New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....]
From: Brian Furgalus <triumph.tr7@usa.net>
Date: 18 Dec 99 09:11:11 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Don,

I believe the last LBC, and quite possibly the last car, to use a starting
handle was the Morris Minor, going into the '70s!  As far as the Demonic, er,
Desmodromic valve gear, I have no idea.  Sounds like an italian thing, so
perhaps a Fiat?  Alfa?

Later,
Brian

Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net> wrote:

Ok....Which was the car (not the Ducati m/c)........ using desmodromic
valve gear .........
 secondly..the last car or 'LBC' to use a starting handle ?
 Got a question goin' on here.     DK ..btw, me 'ands better now,
thanks.