Re: Why the(bad)jokes?.....ENGINEERS.pax II

To: Sumner Weisman <sweisman@gis.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Why the(bad)jokes?.....ENGINEERS.pax II
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 12:28:10 -0600
Cc: dkveuro@flash.net
Sumner, you got this one ?

Sumner Weisman wrote:

> Don,
>
> How did you know that I collect engineer jokes?  (I'm a retired electronic
> engineer.)  I keep a computer file called Engineer Jokes, and that great
> joke you sent is on it.
>
> Sumner

Two engineering students were walking across campus when one said,
"Where
did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I
was
walking along yesterday minding my own business when a beautiful woman
rode
up on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her
clothes
and said, "Take what you want." "The second engineer nodded approvingly,
"Good choice; the clothes probably wouldn't have fit."
........................DK..

 The graduate with a Science degree asks, "Why does it work?" The
graduate
with an Engineering degree asks, "How does it work?" The graduate with
an
Accounting degree asks, "How much will it cost?" The graduate with a
Liberal
Arts degree asks, "Do you want fries with that?

NIL DESPERANDVM........VIVA LVCAS>