Smallmouth TR3 F/S in SoCal

Subject: Smallmouth TR3 F/S in SoCal
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 11:12:59 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

I just got back from visiting a club member's house with about 40 LBC's
behind it!!! He is selling a quite nice TR3. It's a good driver, complete,
no rust (except some minor surface rust around the little rim that runs
around the top of the trunk). It's red with black interior, has California
black plates. He's listing it for $7K, but will definitely go lower than
that. Seems like a pretty nice buy to me (if only I had the room). If anyone
is interested, drop me an email and I'll give you his name and phone number.

Dave Moag
62 TR3B
77 Spitfire