Re: Colortune BUY ONE !

To: Ken Waringa <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Subject: Re: Colortune BUY ONE !
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:01:08 -0600
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hallo Ken, I use two Color Tune plugs in my shop.Wouldn't be with out
them or my Snap-on scanner,ATC scanner(Euro cars),Digital multi meter,
Automotive Lab Dual screen scope,O2 Sensor driver ,Snap-on tools,etc,
in other words it is a very predictable tool when you really know how to
use it.GET ONE or two, especially for multi carb engines.Beats welding
in an O2 boss in the exhaust,and with adapters can be used on ANY
infernal
combustion engine except a diesel.