Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 13:15:07 -0600
Cc: "INTERNET:dkveuro@flash.net" <dkveuro@flash.net>, Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, "'brit cars'" <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
That's right me ol' son. Bin searchin' fer the righ' spellin', aint I
john? An' narr off dan the frog fer a swift 'arf,and a game a arras, in
me jam jar, t' show me china me new whistle an' daisies, got a real
steal at Wollies on a titfer too! That is after I frow a rake fru me
barnet. Mind you, them kermits aint all bad, eh?  See yer.