Triumph Parts For Sale (Redline Tyres!)

To: "Kai M. Radicke" <kmr@pil.net>
Subject: Triumph Parts For Sale (Redline Tyres!)
From: "Kai M. Radicke" <kradick1@ic3.ithaca.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 15:19:17 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Numerous photos are more info at:

http://www.pil.net/~felix/parts.html

New Ignition Switch, fits column type TR6s, five terminal plug.  I also
believe it fits some Spitfires.  $40

Four used Michelin Redline Tyres.  Two in very good, road worthy (plenty of
tread) condition the other two are in fair condition and I would not use
them on the road but you could use them on your show car.  Dusty with
spiderwebs, I'm way to lazy to clean them up... see pics.  $150 / OBO for
all four.

Misc. New TR6 and TVR 2500M Tail lamp gaskets... $15 for all.

Used shadow blue TR6 boot cover.  Good condition, some blemishes... I
believe it is an original.  $60 / OBO

Ford Alternator, used for about 12 hours.  Bought the wrong one when I
wanted to convert my TR6 alternator to a Bosch.  $35 / OBO

Again, more info and pics at http://www.pil.net/~felix/parts.html

Phone: 1.215.269.3344
Email: kmr@pil.net

Thanks!