Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....

To: "INTERNET:dkveuro@flash.net" <dkveuro@flash.net>
Subject: Re: New thread: First word, Desmodromic, sounds like....
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 11:31:02 -0500
Cc: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, "'brit cars'" <british-cars-owner@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:dkveuro@flash.net

Hey.......Perhaps I broke more than my hand ????? I'm sure "It" had a
handle.Was the name right? Elesse or Ellesee
 STEPHANE should know, hallo,,,,
I do believe it was named after a Street or Avenue in Paris ,France.
<

What?  Avenue Des Champs Élysées?  Last time I was there there was some
sort of parade with what must have been 1000 old cars, mostly french, some
english and others.  I don't know what the occasion was since we were only
there for a few days and didn't have time to find out.  I have never seen
so many Renault Dauphines in one place at one time!  Nor will I ever again.
 Quite a few Traction Avant's, too.

Dave