re: TR3 windscreen location

To: <sassamon@mediaone.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: TR3 windscreen location
From: "Roy" <techman@metrolink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:49:26 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
In the '70's I had a TR3 with a halfmoon windscreen on it. It was mounted in
front of the regular windscreen (halfmoon one was closer to the front). From
memory, I think it was about 3-4 inches forward of the regular windscreen.
(I sold that car in the latter 1970's in Savannah, GA. I had done some
restoration on it and painted it British Racing Green. I am trying to locate
my old info on that car to see if I can determine what was it's TS number).
My current car doesn't have the halfmoon or mounting holes for it.

Roy
'60 TR3a TS63103LO (in restoration)
techman@metrolink.net