Re: TR3 windscreen location

Subject: Re: TR3 windscreen location
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 18:17:47 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Roy :

According to Piggott, the mounting holes were deleted at TS32833, in
June of 58.  Both the cars I've seen and the pictures in Piggott show
the aeroscreen mounting holes directly under the lower bar of the
regular windscreen, behind where the rubber gasket touches the scuttle.
Of course, the aeroscreen mounting location for later cars was up to the
whim of the installer, so they might be almost anywhere <g>

Randall