Re: tourque/horsepower curves?

To: "James M. Amrine, Jr." <jamrine@home.com>
Subject: Re: tourque/horsepower curves?
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:17:57 -0600
Cc: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
OK,guys an gals, here's the place for plotting engine power curves.
I've got the first program they put out and I'm sending for the new
one.....

      http://www.motionsoftware.com

You can plug in any engine size,No of cylinders, valve timing,valve
event angles,etc, and it is a simple program to learn with built in
prompts and suggestions.I have pulled a number of simulations on engines
I've built over the years and it's smack on.
 The new program is on their page at above address with a full
explanation.
    VIVA LVCAS
                   ............DK (Usuall disclaimers and personal
renumeration denials)