Re: Balky TR6 Carbs

Subject: Re: Balky TR6 Carbs
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:22:04 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rod :

My guess would be a fouled plug or two, which is a very common problem
under the conditions you describe (my motorhome has the same problem).
You can either wait until you are able to drive the car and hope it goes
away, or replace the plugs now and take the chance it will happen again
before you get your trans repaired.

Another solution, more expensive but also more permanent, is to upgrade
to a CD type ignition, like the Crane XR3000 or a MSD 6A. (NFI)

Randall