Renting LBCs

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Renting LBCs
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 07:35:52 -0800 (PST)
Sports Car Rentals of Virginia has a full fleet of
sports cars (mostly LBCs) to rent by the day or week
in one of the best motoring areas in the country.
They also organize extended tours where you can drive
a variety of their cars on one trip.

I visited (drove their TR3 on the Skyline Drive) and
wrote an article about this company two years and
posted it on the list.  I then submitted it to Moss
Motoring magazine.  I even sent pictures of the trip.
My rationale was that I though that this was a unique
little operation that fans of all British cars (and
thus their magazine readers) would like to know about.

The editor won't publish it as he contends that it'
too much of a commercial plug.  That's his right of
course... wrong as he is.

Contact them using the information below:

John K. Pollock, President
P.O. Box 265
Batesville, VA 22924
(804) 823-4442