Re: Renting LBCs

Subject: Re: Renting LBCs
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 13:00:15 -0700
Joe:

Sounds like what you need to do is find companies on the West Coast and in the
UK that do the same thing, vacation there, and write up an article about *all*
of the companies that do this. Then submit it to other mags as well, or register
a hot domain and self publish it on the web, hire 100 staff, and sell
advertising banner space to Moss. Then sell your new money-losing dot com
company for millions and buy more british cars. ;-)  For starters:

http://www.bespokes.co.uk/H_Standard/Cars/Cars1.html   <England
http://www.scotland-info.co.uk/bht-classic.htm   <Scotland

Ironically, I found the Charlottesville company a year ago when looking for a
Porsche 356 for a friend. It's now on my bookmark list for my next summertime
visit back to the mid-Atlantic. A couple years before the british car bug bit --
early '90s -- I rented a Mustang convertible to tour Virginia wine country as an
anniversary gift for my wife; lovely time, it would have been a great gift for
*me* if I'd been in a big Healey. I'd love to see your photos if you've scanned
them; might help coerce my wife into taking that next *british car* vacation to
Monticello and VA wine country -- she drinks, I drive.  ;-)

Steven

--

Steven Newell
Crave Technology, Denver, CO