Re: More accellerator pedal questions

To: "Ronald A. Dowty" <rdowty@jspp.com>
Subject: Re: More accellerator pedal questions
From: Joe Sholtes IV <joeiv@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 19:55:27 -0500
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ron,

    When I installed mine, the pedal bracket for
the brake and clutch pedal were out.  I didn't
think about mentioning that when I gave my
advice to you.  That thought didn't occur to
me until I was trying to figure out why you're
having difficulty.
  If the brackets aren't causing the problem,
it is only a matter of twisting things around
'til you find the right angle to make things work
(Kind of reminds me of something else...) I
also had the engine out of the car when I did
mine. I hope you don't have to remove all that stuff.
Maybe having the pedals pressed down would help?

                                     Good Luck,
                                    JOE IV
                                    TR 250
                            WALLINGFORD, CT. USA