Wanted Seats for TR4A/F.S. TR4 Seats

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wanted Seats for TR4A/F.S. TR4 Seats
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 05:18:05 -0000charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Listers,

I am particularly aiming this mail to UK listers owing to shipping costs
etc.

I want to purchase a pair of standard seats for my TR4A. The original ones
were leather but plastic ones for recovering will do. Must have good frames
and foams.

I have a pair of the later TR4 seats complete suitable for recovering for
sale (bought in error) or swop.

I have also a pair of early TR6 high back seats for sale complete but
require recovering etc.

If anyone can help with the above please contact off list
dixie@wales.freeserve.co.uk
or Telephone 01745 856826

Regards
Adrian