Re: Gaps Between "Build & Dispatch"

To: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gaps Between "Build & Dispatch"
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 22:19:22 -0700
Cc: Chip19474@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Jack,
One possible explanation might have to do with vehicle inspection
finding something wrong which required fixing prior to shipment.  The
vehicle would have been returned to one of the various shops to fix the
problem and then put back into the shipping queue!  Who knows, It's a
possibility!

Joe

--
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer