Re: letter to sears

To: "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>
Subject: Re: letter to sears
From: Bob Hill <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:53:12 -0600 (EST)
Cc: jniolon@uss.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
all of this is the exact reason I refuse to use a credit card unless it is
a dire (read absolutely no other way to avoid it) emergency.  I consider
anyone who wishes to charge me 21% interest a loan shark and if I do ever
have to use one of my cards, the balance is paid in full well before the
due date.  The best thing I ever did was get a check card (draws straight
from checking account), this makes me double think every purchase as well
as insures that I had better have the cash in hand if I buy the item.  It
is amazing the number of frivilous purchases I had avoided for that exact
reason

Bob

75 Triumph TR-6
74 MGB GT
77 MG Midget
79 MGB
71 Jaguar XKE
97 Jaguar XJ-R
00 Jaguar S-type  actually the wife's but she let me ride it in once!!)