Re: letter to sears

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: letter to sears
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:57:40 -0500
Cc: Bob Hill <oldcars@newt.vallnet.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <jniolon@uss.com>, "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Joe Curry
>I for one use my GM credit card as much as possible.  I have no charges
whatever as long as I pay it off every billing cycle.  I have yet to
allow any portion of my charges float to the next month.  The kicker is
the 5 to 10 percent of the charges that is put into a fund to use as
credit toward the purchase or lease of my next new GM car.  (Limited to
500 bucks per year).

I just used almost 2000 toward the 99 S10 pickup I just obtained.  It's
kinds like "Free Money"

Regards,
Joe
<

I use the Discover card (where ever possible when not paying cash) which
pays back upto 1% in CASH.  One year I ran about $36,000 of business travel
(ie: reimbursed) through it and got a check for over $300 back.  And I can
use the money on anything I want (usually to help with the Feb credit card
payment).

Dave