Mail List Shirts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mail List Shirts
From: "RALPH JANNELLI" <RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:10:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers;

I have had a few more inquires on ordering shirts. If anyone else is
interested let me know so I can order them all at one time.

Also remember that if any of your local clubs needs custom embroidered items
I can do all kinds of shirts, hats, jackets, tote bags, etc. I am also
working on napkins and tablecloths for picnic baskets.
I plan on making this a real business come the first of the year and unless
I run into a name conflict I plan on using the name "Fourth Gear Ltd."

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV