Re: Anual year-end greetings

To: "Cecil & Willy Monk" <whmonk@inetone.net>, David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Anual year-end greetings
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 00:40:14 +0100
Cc: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Date sent:              Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:57:36 -0500
From:                   David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
To:                     "Cecil & Willy Monk" <whmonk@inetone.net>
Copies to:              TR8 List <TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, TR List
<Triumphs@autox.team.net>,
        "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>
Send reply to:          David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>

Message text written by "Cecil & Willy Monk"
>Dave here is the Dutch holiday greeting.  You can add it to next year's
collection.

Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
<

Thanks.  I'll add that to the list.  Now I have Dutch and Swedish.  Any
others?

Dave
Dave, here is one you will not receive very often

" Schéi Krëschtdeg a vill Gléck am neie Joer " ( luxemburgish)
not Belgian Luxemburg but Grand Duchy of Luxemburg

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to every body on the list

Jean Roulleaux