RE: Anual year-end greetings

To: "Andy Dixon" <amdixon@erols.com>
Subject: RE: Anual year-end greetings
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 09:57:37 -0500
Cc: "TR8 List" <TR8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, "TR List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>, "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Andy Dixon"

Hey,
I resemble that remark.
I refuse to subject my Triumphs to the rigors of Washington DC area traffic
and especially the Beltway which I drive every day. I also can't live
without a convertible (Herald, Midget, TR6, Miata (TR3 and TR6 for
pleasure). The only thing Miata fixed was the heater. The Miata has it's
place.
Andy
<

You're right!  Drive the Miata's (MX5's in Britian) in situations that
would endanger your LBC.  Miata's are replacable.  Fun, too.

Dave

PS It was only a joke, OK?

Prettige Kerstdagen en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!